What is it?
The ERS EchORek2 analog delay plugin was originally designed and sold by Harrie Munnik and his Dutch company EmptyRoomSystems. DDMF is proud to carriy on the legacy by distributing and further developing the set of ERS plugins. The “ERS EchORek2” plug-in has been developed to sound like the Binson Echorec2 delay with enhanced controls. This delay has been used on thousands of recordings worldwide. Starting from the early Pink Floyd albums, its unique sound and benign unpredictability have made it the weapon of choice of musicians who wanted to add a dreamlike, psychedelic quality to their sound. As all ERS plugins, careful study of the original schematics have led to a plugin version that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Careful reproduction of the original schematics
- Control over input and delay volume
- Tone control of the delayed signal
- Delay selector for selection of different delay times and patterns
- Tube emulation in input and post-delay section
- Delay length from short slaps all the way to characteristic auto-oscillation
- Unlike the hardware counterpart: three “channel selector” knobs, adding stereo crossing effects that are only available in this software version
- Delay timings can be adjusted to the host BPM, or set to a BPM of your choice for ultimate flexibility
- Available as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin in 32 and 64 bit format for Windows and Mac OSX (10.7 and higher). Intel & Apple Silicon supported.