What is it?
The ERS DimD chorus audio plugin was originally designed and sold by Harrie Munnik and his Dutch company EmptyRoomSystems. DDMF is proud to carry on the legacy by distributing and further developing the set of ERS plugins. This plug-in has been developed to sound like the Roland Dimension D Chorus with enhanced controls (a hardware chorus that has been used on thousands of recordings worldwide). It has its own signature sound: it is famous for delivering a subtle, stereoizing enhancing, airy effect while adding more presence to a sound. Most chorus products give a lot of modulation and do not keep the original structure of the sound intact. This chorus is way more subtle and adds something rather than take away the original quality of the sound.
- Careful reproduction of the original schematics
- 4 available modes that control the structure, delay length, depth and oscillator speed globally
- Unlike the hardware counterpart: individual controls over delay depth, speed and mix control.
- Mono/stereo option (must use a stereo source to appreciate this)
- Available as a VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin in 32 and 64 bit format for Windows and Mac OSX (10.7 and higher). Intel & Apple Silicon supported.