What is it?
Traditional EQs influence the spectrum of the whole stereo field simultaneously. L/R or Mid-Side-EQs allow you to treat the two channels or the mid and the side signal simultaneously. DirectionalEQ takes this concept one big step further: now you can equalize all directions in the stereo field independently! With five bands, each of them providing state-of-the-art filter types (including 64 bit processing and 2x oversampling) plus the unique ability to specify the direction in which the channel is operational. So you need more bass at 2 o’clock, less midrange at 11 o’clock and a bit more treble from the left? No problem at all, that’s exactly what this EQ has been made for!
- Available in VST, AAX (32/64 bit) and RTAS (32 bit) format for Windows and VST, AU, AAX (32/64 bit) and RTAS (32 bit) format for Mac (10.6 and higher).
- Directional equalization per angle in the stereo field
- 5 independent bands, 8 filter types per band
- 64 bit internap processing
- 2 x oversampling for a smooth high end
It’s just a badass little plugin…
WOW !! Your directional EQ plugin is fantastic. Besides the great sound quality you have in ALL your plugins I found I could easily correct and hide issues in a mix using this unique feature of panning frequencies. It is by far the best one I have used to do this. Thanks!
Lumin P. White